Learn how to make 20 games in GameMaker
This course was funded through a massively successful Kickstarter campaign.
Learn to build games with Game Maker one of the easiest engines to use on the planet! Build games from scratch and learn to code at the same time. Add more skills to your resume with practical projects.
One of the best features is that you can watch the courses at any speed you want. This means you can speed up the or slow down the video if you want to.
This course is project based so you will not be learning a bunch of useless coding practices. At the end of this course, you will have real-world apps to use in your portfolio. We feel that project-based training content is the best way to get from A to B. Taking this course means that you learn practical, employable skills immediately.
You can use the projects you build in this course to add to your LinkedIn profile. Give your portfolio fuel to take your career to the next level.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump into a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation. Learn it today and get a head start on tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.
Who is this class for?
- People who want to improve their technical skills
- Complete beginners
- People who want to make money. I show people the tools on how to make money through various methods of passive income
- People who want to get ahead of the pack by learning online.
How you will make money by learning new skills
- Learn practical skills
- Learn about how to leverage your new skills to greater wealth
- Learn through practical examples
What are the requirements?
- Download Game Maker Studio
- This course is recorded on a PC.
- The Mac version of Game Maker studio is different but can be used.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn how to make games in Game Maker studio
- Learn how to build simple games from scratch
- Learn to code in Game Maker Studio
What is the target audience?
- This course is for complete beginners
- This course is not for advanced coders.