iOS App Development for Complete and Utter Coding Beginners
- You will need a Mac or at least have OS X running in a virtual machine
- An internet connection to install Xcode (free)
I will teach you everything you need to know about app development in just 2.5 hours. WHY spend 20 hours on other courses that are simply filled with endless blabber??
Does coding scare you? Think apps can only be made by geeks? Well I'm here to change that!
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build fully functional iOS apps with the popular programming language, Swift 2.
I assume you are a complete and utter beginner. So much so that fancy words like 'object orientation' and 'delegate' mean nothing to you! This course is the ideal way to learn programming - BONUS - You'll have an app by the end of it!
Things You'll Learn
- Xcode Installation on a Mac
- Functions or Methods
- Basic App Creation
- Complex App Creation (you'll make a full calculator app!)
A Powerful Skill at Your Fingertips
Learning to program in Swift 2 for iOS apps puts power in your pocket. You will have the ability to make your own apps (that make money) or hire yourself out at $60 - $150 per hour.
Content and Overview
I must repeat - this course is for complete and utter beginners only!
You will be taken on a journey through:
- What programming is (it's quite simple, really)
- How to write really simple programs (before we start making an app)
- How to make the worlds simplest app
- How to make a temperature converter app
- How to make a fully featured calculator app
Suitable for beginning programmers, through this course will give you the fundamentals of programming. It establishes a strong understanding of app creation concepts and includes big, fancy words like "object-oriented programming (OOP)". Each chapter closes with a small exercise, helping you put your new learned skills into practical use immediately.
With these basics mastered, the course will take you through app flow control by teaching you how to use if statements and lots of other little programming nuggets of information.
Students completing this course will have the knowledge to create their own apps and create apps for paying customers.
All the source code is included in zip files so you can compare it with yours.
Join today and never look back!
Credit: Promo music provided by bensound
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners to coding should take this course
- Anyone with coding experience (i.e., you know what a variable type is) should NOT take this course