DBA All Day Bundle
Database administrators (DBA's) use specialized software to store and organize data. The role may include capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, and performance monitoring.
There are over 20,000 DBA job postings on LinkedIn globally.
If you desire to be a full stack developer you must master SQL. SQL job postings on LinkedIn globally are over 250,000!
SQL is a standard language for storing, manipulating and retrieving data in databases. In order to master SQL, you should understand MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, Postgres, and other database systems.
The courses in the bundle are:
- SQL Database for Beginners
- Beginner API development in Node, Express, ES6, & MongoDB
- Projects in MongoDB - Learn MongoDB Building Projects
- Learn PHP and MySQL Development From Scratch
- Learn Database Design using PostgreSQL
- SQLite For Beginners - Learn SQL from Scratch
- Fundamentals of MySQL
- C# 6.0 with Web Forms, Intro to SQL, Unity and C# 7.0
- Learn MongoDB From Scratch
- A 12 Hour SQL Server 2014 /ASP.NET/CSS/C#/jQuery Course
- Learn C# With Windows Forms and SQL Server
- Projects in PHP and MySQL
- Learn Redis from Scratch
- Learn Database Design with MySQL
- Learn MongoDB : Leading NoSQL Database from scratch
- Basic SQL With SQL Server 2016
- MySQLi For Beginners
What You Get
- LIFETIME access to all courses and content
- 17 courses
- Hours of Content: 101
- All courses are redeemed on AcademyHacker.com. Academy Hacker is an elearning course marketplace for hackers, developers, cyber security pros, and tech nerds.