Xamarin iOS - A Master Guide to App Development in C#
Hours of Content: 7.5
- You will need a Mac or an OS X virtual machine to compile iOS apps
- You will need an internet connection
This course is designed to be the complete reference guide for building apps in Xamarin.iOS. I will teach you iOS specific lessons that cover most of the code you will ever need!
Take this course and you will go from beginner to completely proficient. No more translating of Objective-C or Swift code to try make your Xamarin.iOS application work. Now you have all the C# and .Net coding answers contained in this course!
Forget the $2000 fee at Xamarin University, get the same information here for a fraction of the cost!
What You'll Learn:
- Basic C# (optional)
- Make your First Xamarin.iOS App
- Basic UI Elements on iOS
- Advanced UI Elements on iOS
- Xamarin Designer for iOS
- Table Views (scrolling lists)
- Collection Views
- iOS Specific Layouts
- Event, Protocols and Delegates
- Foreground and Background Threading
- Resources and Images
- App Icons and Launch Screens
- Simple and Advanced Animation Techniques
- iOS File System Structure
- Reading and Writing Directories and Files
- Working with JSON
- Making Web Calls
And SO MUCH MORE!
Join now and upgrade your app development skills!
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners can take this course (but please complete the C# training section)
- All newcomers or novices to Xamarin can take this course